Thursday, January 17, 2008

Div


Seing the N'Tower from the area around Samgakji


The mosque in Itaewon




This area had the highest concentration of foreigners from all corners of the world. Many arabs in this area too. What puzzled me here was the Royal Taste of India and then the Malaysian flag on the door








The Hamilton Hotel




The other OKitchen


Nothing to see in Itaewon and the market is no exception




I don't expect this museum to be too much fun. Looks like it's been closed for centuries


Another gate to an area in Seoul


After finishing up in Itaewon I went to meet Shinyoung but I had an hour or so to look around but I got lost











































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home