Friday, January 18, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution


Sitting in Shinyoung's chair


Packing up


I've always laughed at people doing dance dance revolution but at the same time I've been quite intruiged by it


I went into it with great confidence but I failed miserably but it was difficult in the beginning since I couldn't read the screen right and hence not when to push the buttons at the right time


With plenty of time until the movie started we killed time by playing more video games


I wanted to show off my drumming skills but I was quite rusty


I feel confident though that if I tried again a couple of times I'd kill








Shinyoung had a crack at it and although her style was less than spectacular she actually did better than I did - good job honey


We went to see The Golden Compass in the most comfortable movie theatre I've ever visited. Apparently it's normal to have this kind of seating. With huge couches and plenty of leg room to go along with small tables in front. And even if a tall person were to sit on the next row my view woouldn't be blocked at all. All this for 8 bucks!

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! u're a good storyteller!
im impressed that you looked for the right names of the small island in han river!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Talentlos said...

yeah, i was sitting with my map i was given as part of the metro card and then i tried to orient myself from the top of the 63 building and then wrote down the direction of the shots. i'm glad you like my stories sweetie:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home